Bookshelf Muse is now Writers Helping Writers

The Bookshelf Muse has always been one of my favorite sites.

Sure, they have the usual tips on tweaking your prose and strengthening your skills, as well as helpful info on how to snag an agent, blogging tips, writing groups, handling rejection (that one needs to be hardcoded into every blogpost) etc.   But it's run by a pair of wonderful ladies- Angela Ackerman and Becca Puglisi- who brought us all that excellent little resource: The Emotion Thesaurus.

But, as all good things do, it's coming to an end.  But that end is more of a beginning. Like a phoenix, Bookshelf Muse has reinvented itself, emerging as Writers Helping Writers.

In addition to still being chock full of the same stuff I've come to know and love, only more, WHW is also coming out with a couple of new joints: The Positive Trait Thesaurus/A Guide to Character Attributes and The Negative Trait Thesaurus/A Guide to Character Flaws.

Now who doesn't want a piece of that?

And if you go on over to their site and leave a comment on the page, you'll be entered to win copies of them both.  Is this a great country or what?

So finish your coffee, steal that last piece of bacon, polish off that bagel and get on over there.  You'll be glad you did.