The H.Unger Games Gone Wild Risk Meets Risque A Parody [Kindle Edition]

The H.Unger Games Gone Wild Risk Meets Risque A Parody [Kindle Edition] - Lardyard Hampoon, Sue Knott I got this during the free offering period and was kind of leery as to what it would be like. Shouldn't have worried- this was funny! And I don't just mean "heh, got in a good one" funny, more like "lol- they absolutely nailed it" funny. It's a Mel Brooks type of spoof, focused on one Phatness Evermean, resident of District 12 in PanAm (the nation, not the airline) and proud possessor of an impressive pair of DDDs. And she knows how to use 'em. That's actually a key point: since this is a YA parody there's no actual shagging going on, but you get lots of Benny Hill-style friskiness.

And it's pretty comical! This isn't fanfic by some geek in his mom's basement... well, they could be living there but I doubt it. There's some very witty satire here sprinkled with gratuitous T&A and violence, which lampoons all the stuff in the franchise.

It's a pretty quick read, and a fun one! It smacks all the key franchise points in the face until they cry 'uncle'. Unless you're a rabid fan of the franchise who won't tolerate dissent- or satire-, it'll put a smile on your face.